Thursday 5 May 2011

it's about one of my greatest star (:

SHABRINA DJAKI WAKID
the craziest, funniest, best. sister. ever. really, so many things happen, we have a bunch of unforgettable and irreplaceable stories. we're different. a lot. but no need to question how much we love each other :*
and by the way,
i miss her. so damn much.
that's why i make this post :D

ini foto pertama sesudah keluar dari smp hahaha justru malah pas smp kita ngga banyak punya foto :(  *belum narsis :p*


hell yeah :>




see how happy we are? :') :D

damn she's so pretty. je-a-lo-us.


a day before i leave, huks. *her phone camera*


yes dear, "without me. you're only aweso" is our principal :)

besties forever :) *my phone camera*

faaaiiiil hahahaha muka guee --"




makasih ya kak na ku sayaaang :* :* :*
thanks for keepin up with me, with my silly stories, with my pathetic dramas, with my childishness *tho maybe you're much more childish than me HAHAHA *kiddin dear :p
inget nggak sih dulu pas smp kita suka bahas segala sesuatu? mulai dari hal hal ga penting sampe pemikiran pemikiran dalem? tentang persahabatan, tentang hidup, tentang cinta, tentang Tuhan..
mulai dari bisa nginep bareng sampe musibah ATV :)))))
kalo kita lagi bareng tuh nggak ada abisnya obrolaaan yaampun gilak kangen kangen kangen :'
udah ah sampe bngung mau tulis apalagi saking banyaknya huks


"mau ntar kamu punya temen yang lebih keren dari aku, lebih cantik, lebih gila, lebih geje, lebih autis.. KAMU NGGAK BOLEH LUPAIN AKU!!!" - kak nay


never :')
i love you my laughter formula <3
sincerely,
your toxic :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...