Sunday 29 May 2011

27 may 2011

it started superfun but ends up.. well, I don't even wanna remember it anymore.
ever.

gw nonton kungfu panda 2 bareng onyet, dwiki, keke sama hadyan. btw itu film gokil abis sumpah, komedinya kreatif banget dan asli ga ada yang fail bikin ngakak dari awal sampe akhir. worth to be watched! *kalo di indo diputer sih :p
it was nice though, i had fun. murid-murid indo disini nggak kaya yang gw kira sebelumnya walaupun beberapa jahat banget dan ngebully gw mulu kerjanya *liriktajam*

terus malemnya, well, that SHIT happened.
just, mm, maybe I'll post that later. or maybe not.
I just, finally know it for sure, that he truly loves me.
he said he'll be there for me and MEAN it.
it's just, abit crazy to me that his feeling is true while I keep avoiding it for the whole time. keepin my heart from gettin hurt.
then? how about my TRUE feeling now?
mmm..

anywaaay today I tasted jancuk fried rice for the first time and I swear I won't eat that anymore for my entire life.
damn, it was fuckin.. aaaargh!
siapapun yang suka nasgorjan, stay away deh, jangan promosiin lagi ke gw, anjrit banget nggak ada enak enaknya --"

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...